Consultations are by appointment only. We ask that patients who would like an examination, diagnosis, or treatment visit us after making an appointment.
- We are an appointment-only clinic, so before you decide to visit us please call us to make an appointment. For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Remote Image Diagnostic Service
- To ensure in that you are a good candidate for treatment at the clinic prior to your visit to Japan, you can forward us a recent MRI for our doctor to review and determine for free. If you are located nearby and you wish to undergo the MRI and X-ray scan at our clinic, you can call us to make an appointment.
- Choose Operation Date
- If your diagnose confirms that your condition makes you a good candidate for treatment, you can proceed with scheduling the operation date.
- Travel Preparations
- Hospitalization is not required, so you will be discharged on the same day of the treatment. Obtaining a Japanese tourist visa will be enough, in case you are required to have one to enter the country. Patients are supposed to take care of their own visas, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Pre-treatment Consultation
- Upon arrival to the clinic the patient undergoes MRI and X-ray scan and an examination by the physician in charge, who according to the final diagnose determines the most suitable treatment option, followed by a detailed explanation.
- Treatment is conducted under local anesthesia, and it takes about 15-60 minutes, depending on the treatment method and number of treated discs.
- Same-Day Discharge
- After resting for 1~2 hours and receiving a post-operative check by the operating physician, the patient is discharged and free to return home.
- Post-treatment Follow-up
- We will contact you periodically to monitor your recovery progress. You should also feel free to contact us if you are unsure about anything.
NLC Nonaka Lumbago Clinic
- Clinic Name
- NLC Nonaka Lumbago Clinic
- Yasuyuki Nonaka
- 1-1-35, Nishiawaji, Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, 533-0031, Japan
IMC International Medical Center Building
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Reception Hours
- Days Closed
- Wed. Sun. National holidays. New Year holiday.
- Treatment Information